I hope that the stories of the Bible to inspire you and your children to do Many great and wonderful things of God. But too often, I fear that we all, regardless of age, grappling with doubts that God can use us. Mark 9:23 says, "Everything you can think of." Wow What a great verse and here's a fun Bible lesson to help teach this important truth.
The object to use for this lesson will be a letter of the acrostic following the word "believe."
B – Being a Christian by asking Jesus into your heart.
E – Expect God to show you what he wants as you do.
L – Love it all heart.
I – Invite the Holy Spirit to guide you.
E – Exterminate the bad habits your life.
V – Visit the Word of God often.
E – You will enter a lot of prayer and be with God.
Ask these questions to help stimulate discussion:
1. Who can read the word of my main display? (Wait for an answer from the word "believe.")
2. It is an acrostic. Each letter gives a little more explanation about what it means to believe in God. Who wants to read what the letter "B", you say? (Have the children take turns reading each letter.)
3. Believing in God can sometimes be difficult, but the Bible verse for today shows one of the greatest advantages of believing in God.
4. Make a child to read Mark 9:23.
5. Read: Wow! Is not it wonderful to know that all things are possible for those who believe in God? I think it's incredible! We'll learn more about this part of Scripture and how which we are taught to live our lives to God. Here are three important points about this truth.
Item 1: Check out these big Times newspaper titles in Heaven ": Young Boy Kill Giants, the young servant girl prays for his master to be healed, the young Jewish princess to save his people or a young man fed by ravens. Wow! There are so many beautiful and wonderful stories in the Bible of people who really loved God and did things great and powerful for him. But do you know how they did all these wonders? They believed. They believed that all things are possible if you believe in God.
Item 2: However, you can say: "But I can not do great things for God himself! I'm just a girl and can not always be so great that David the king and queen Esther. "Well, I'm here to say:" Not true! "God can help them be somebody or do something that other Christians have been or done. There's nothing too big or you can not achieve if you just believe in God.
Item 3: Therefore, get rid of all their fears and doubts and stupid ideas that God can not be used today, whatever your age. If you believe, great things can happen. If you believe, anything is possible!
The Bible Lesson 3-point items for children was inspired by CH Spurgeon devotional reading Mark 9:23 in the morning and evening his book. You can be inspired by your favorite Christian authors reach their point of Sermon 3 for children.
About the Author
Next, if you liked this Sunday School/Homeschooling idea, then sign up to receive Scripture Lady’s Free Email Newsletter packed full with creative ideas and receive 6 FREE Bible Review Games to help get the kids you minister to excited about the Bible! Just click here: http://myfreebiblegames.com/
Kathy Vincent is the director of a performing ministry for children called The Scripture Lady and has been traveling around Southern California for the past 15 years ministering to preschoolers and elementary aged children with the Word of God through musical, thematic presentations. She is also a regular seminar speaker, author/creator of over 30 products for the Christian children’s worker and a veteran homeschooling mom of two.